Reagent Spawns

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Nexus

Reagent Spawns

Post by Nexus »

Reagent spawns are severely lacking. Just a thought.

marmalade

Re: Reagent Spawns

Post by marmalade »

i agree. they're pretty rare.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye, it's been noted that this is especially true in dungeons, and will likely be upped along with some of the nuisance spawn. We'd like to get all the dungeon spawn closer to OSI concentrations.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Derrick wrote:Aye, it's been noted that this is especially true in dungeons, and will likely be upped along with some of the nuisance spawn. We'd like to get all the dungeon spawn closer to OSI concentrations.
I was thinking the nuisance spawn has already begun to increase... at least it seems so in places like cove 3 - I never noticed so many darn giant serpents there before!!
Last edited by Yoda on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE