Air Elementals:

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Azaazel

Re: Air Elementals:

Post by Azaazel »

Thanks for the fix. It seems Air Eles are in business with the correct loot. I did notice on level 2 though when you cross the first bridge and go all the way left to the water where the one water ele spawns there is no air ele spwn in the lower edge of the water. Also where the 2 Earth Eles spawn there was always 1 Air ele there.

Thanks,

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

Not only that but i specifically remember hunting earth eles as well, and they dropped 300 gp avg
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Guerrilla, I think that was post-UOR... I did the same, they were great for new characters to fight because of the gold and because they couldn't throw an ebolt or poison at you as you ran away to finish a bandage.

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

hi

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

Can we also get that Balron added to the Lich lord room i saw it in one of your accuracy threads in a picture dated for our time period and i doubt it was gated in cause if a person tried to lure one thru a gate it would punch him when he stopped at the gate and delete his character from existence that and you cant gate non tameables so it had to be spawned there!

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

TheEttinKing wrote:Can we also get that Balron added to the Lich lord room i saw it in one of your accuracy threads in a picture dated for our time period and i doubt it was gated in cause if a person tried to lure one thru a gate it would punch him when he stopped at the gate and delete his character from existence that and you cant gate non tameables so it had to be spawned there!
You could gate any monster in Pre-T2A.

Someone correct me if I am mistaken about the time-frame when this was possible.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

Sandro wrote:
TheEttinKing wrote:Can we also get that Balron added to the Lich lord room i saw it in one of your accuracy threads in a picture dated for our time period and i doubt it was gated in cause if a person tried to lure one thru a gate it would punch him when he stopped at the gate and delete his character from existence that and you cant gate non tameables so it had to be spawned there!
You could gate any monster in Pre-T2A.

Someone correct me if I am mistaken about the time-frame when this was possible.
I believe the picture was dated in our time frame i shall search for it tomarrow.

Reena Dae

Post by Reena Dae »

It's nice that you fixed their loot, but can we have them be the correct color now? They are supposed to be transparent looking, not grey like they currently are. This was pointed out in the screenshot thread back in July and still isn't fixed.
A conversation during character creation:
Me: Do you think I should use my old character name..?
Him: I think you overestimate how famous you are. I doubt anyone remembers you anymore.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Sandro wrote: You could gate any monster in Pre-T2A.

not possible during our time frame to gate monsters; yes it was possible pre t2a. balrons never spawned in deciet.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 88#p174388

in this post i saw the pics and they all seem to have info even derrick said was awesome.
In my post i said there had better be a balron here when i get back to playing the server.

Then under my post faust said it was gated in but during the era we play you cant gate balrons around so it already must have been on that level somewere...im pushing this issue cause im bored.

http://download.uosecondage.com/ChesieS ... AP0053.JPG

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

The picture was well before our time frame. Hence, the red name Collector of Souls; at one point, all monsters names were red. This is 1998 I think.

Also, that's Deceit level 2, right? Not 4.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Storm »

Reena Dae wrote:It's nice that you fixed their loot, but can we have them be the correct color now? They are supposed to be transparent looking, not grey like they currently are. This was pointed out in the screenshot thread back in July and still isn't fixed.
Actually, they are not supposed to be transparent looking. The gray color that they are now is accurate. OSI changed them to the transparent color when Age of Shadows came out I believe.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Pretty sure the transparent hue is accurate for the t2a era. The loot contents was from the t2a '99 stratics archive and displays the same transparent hue. However, this doesn't necessarily mean it's accurate without a doubt since the picture being used could be from a later archived date. We would need to see some screenshots from the t2a era of an air element to verify. The current grey color on here now was mainly a pre-t2a version of the being based on my recollection.

Generic Player

Post by Generic Player »

Storm wrote:
Reena Dae wrote:It's nice that you fixed their loot, but can we have them be the correct color now? They are supposed to be transparent looking, not grey like they currently are. This was pointed out in the screenshot thread back in July and still isn't fixed.
Actually, they are not supposed to be transparent looking. The gray color that they are now is accurate. OSI changed them to the transparent color when Age of Shadows came out I believe.
Like she said, this was already pointed out in the screenshot thread (with screenshot evidence obviously). Also archived stratics shows them being transparent as far back as stratics existed. I couldn't find anyone mentioning when the change happened, but the only screenshots of non-transparent air elementals I can find are from beta, they were already transparent before the rep patch which was mid-98.