Suggestion Thread

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
ifotwo

Suggestion Thread

Post by ifotwo »

How about a nice big suggestion thread where we can suggest things to impliments, quests, events, etc?

My first suggestion is the ability to repair bows and cross bows with the fletching skill. It wasn't in actual UO (Although I think it may be now, apparently the newer ones overhauled the bowcraft system and has a bunch of special woods or something.) It would make sense to have it. Blacksmiths can repair any weapon or armor made from metal. Why couldn't a fletcher be able to repair bows? They can make bows, they obviously know how it's done. Not being able to repair bows puts me off from using anything other than cheap store-bought bows. I have some pretty nice silver bows/x-bows, but I don't want to use them because they wear out pretty quickly, and I'll never be able to repair them.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I'll get into OSI and see how their bow repairs work. Bows & Crossbows do drop more often than repairable weapons which should offset the fact that they can't be repaired somewhat.

I'll add a sugestions thread and move this topic to it.