Mare Spawns,

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.

How should Mares spawn?

Leave it the way it is
24%
I like your suggestion
28%
I like your suggestion but don't think it would work
3%
I'd like something more Era Accurate
45%

Total votes: 75

Fireball
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Mare Spawns,

Post by Fireball »

I draw your attention to the selfless soul who has a public furniture dye tub. Anyone can just stroll in and use it and if they wish they can donate.

So where do you donate your nightmares? :)

FB
<@BoomlandJenkins> I don't favor anyone here, I hate all of you equally as much as the next player :)

matchstick

Post by matchstick »

Fireball wrote:I draw your attention to the selfless soul who has a public furniture dye tub. Anyone can just stroll in and use it and if they wish they can donate.

So where do you donate your nightmares? :)

FB
The dye tub has unlimited uses and can be left in 1 static location for all to use. Nightmares are a consumable commodity so to speak. I have donated MANY a nightmares to TG and others for event prizes. I have even given a few away here and there where I see fit. HOWEVER I do not give away the knowledge of the spawners and such that members of Llama Shop have worked hard and tirelessly to obtain.

Do you give out your IDOC timers? rare timers? hunting location to pks? Thought not.
LlamaShop - Dealing in all your mount and pet related needs!

Nightmares: Pure-60k | Long-25k | Short-20k || Frenzys: "Ugly" -3k | Shadow-15k || White Wyrms & Dragons -5k

Whitley
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Whitley »

Fireball wrote:So where do you donate your nightmares? :) FB
LS collectively donated dozens of mares and frenz to Ashborn's tournament winners (among other events) in the past.

How about you?

Fireball
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Fireball »

Whitley wrote:
Fireball wrote:So where do you donate your nightmares? :) FB
LS collectively donated dozens of mares and frenz to Ashborn's tournament winners (among other events) in the past.

How about you?
I don't have a GM tamer on this server so it's not relevant to me and will likely not be. I just believe it is wrong for people to hog the spawn.

I am not pointing the finger at anyone in particular and I applaud you for donating to a good cause. I've given enough pixels and database records away in my time so I'm not a pot-kettle-black kind of guy :)

Anyone want some reindeer shit? Rudolf pooped himself yesterday upon his death. I presume it must be pretty rare and I'm not into that kind of thing.

FB
<@BoomlandJenkins> I don't favor anyone here, I hate all of you equally as much as the next player :)

JessieKJepsen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JessieKJepsen »

I've seen the mares spawn within 30 minutes to an hour after DT sometimes a little bit longer.

Also mid day sometimes.

I wont say what locations off the map posted in this topic, but you can figure it out if you want the mares.

Also the chances of you getting it are harder thn you might think, and its more fun to just watch the circus that pursues the chase.

Okay, joining in is fun to :P

:)

Good luck!