Black Sandals

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
King Of Ascalon

Black Sandals

Post by King Of Ascalon »

Black Sandals spawned on Npcs in T2A id like to see that happen again, also you get murder counts for killing Npc's so if all that could be arranged it would be gravy!
i pwnzors all of juu nubz

bigcheez

Post by bigcheez »

I believe there was like a 1% chance of a tailor/cobbler or some kind of NPC spawning with black sandals. This would be cool.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

We just added karma loss for blue npc's I'll see about the murder counts. Not sure the era on that one.

Maleficia

Re: Black Sandals

Post by Maleficia »

Murder counts for NPC's was T2a, but real late in T2A, almost right before UO:R if I remember right. On the GL shard, right outside of Del was a couple of NPC's that tended to the animals that were always target of sport. There lifespan became longer after the NPC murder count change came in.

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ecetres »

I used to kill nobles all the time in cove and never got a murder count
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

i remember when we used to get counts on killing npcs that wasnt too fun for me cause i didnt know about it and i was a noob and got red getting black sandals =P
Visit Khronus Mall 2 Screens North From Brit Moongate!!!

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

ya thats when they started the red thing, cause i got red for getting like 30 pairs of black sandals lol
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.