Whispering Rose & Champagne

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: Whispering Rose & Champagne

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Sierra wrote:My husband and I were actually a little bummed out when we logged in on Sunday and found out nothing festive was taking place. I am guessing the server is ran by single people? Haha, jk! In all seriousness we very much enjoy festive themes and would love to see them put in as much as possible. It would give us something to look forward to in between farming TK and the Fire Temple lol. I would also love to see more games. We see broadcast for bag ball all the time but not much else, but I'm sure you guys are very busy and bag ball takes little effort to maintain so I can understand. Looking forward to seeing where all that hard work is going it must be something very special to take up so much of your time. We missed out on the Mcphry event because we didn't check the forums nor paid close enough attention to the Cryers, but we are excited about what may be coming next.
As of now, I'm the only Staffer willing to run games/events. It's a political issue here on UOSA to say the least. Bag Ball is easy to run, I can literally run it from my phone whereas the other games have 0 automation to them, making it a bit more time consuming to run. Now that McPry's storyline has quieted down, "mini-games" should be showing up a bit more while I develop the next storyline-driven event (which is already in development on paper, coming to UOSA this Spring).

Currently, we celebrate St Patrick's Day, Easter, July 4th, Halloween, Thanksgiving, UOSA's Anniversary, and Christmas. To some extent they are spaced out nicely to make sure there's always something in the near future to look forward to paired up with whatever events/storyline events I'm implementing.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

BAAAAAGBAAAAAALL
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Sierra

Post by Sierra »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Sierra wrote:My husband and I were actually a little bummed out when we logged in on Sunday and found out nothing festive was taking place. I am guessing the server is ran by single people? Haha, jk! In all seriousness we very much enjoy festive themes and would love to see them put in as much as possible. It would give us something to look forward to in between farming TK and the Fire Temple lol. I would also love to see more games. We see broadcast for bag ball all the time but not much else, but I'm sure you guys are very busy and bag ball takes little effort to maintain so I can understand. Looking forward to seeing where all that hard work is going it must be something very special to take up so much of your time. We missed out on the Mcphry event because we didn't check the forums nor paid close enough attention to the Cryers, but we are excited about what may be coming next.
As of now, I'm the only Staffer willing to run games/events. It's a political issue here on UOSA to say the least. Bag Ball is easy to run, I can literally run it from my phone whereas the other games have 0 automation to them, making it a bit more time consuming to run. Now that McPry's storyline has quieted down, "mini-games" should be showing up a bit more while I develop the next storyline-driven event (which is already in development on paper, coming to UOSA this Spring).

Currently, we celebrate St Patrick's Day, Easter, July 4th, Halloween, Thanksgiving, UOSA's Anniversary, and Christmas. To some extent they are spaced out nicely to make sure there's always something in the near future to look forward to paired up with whatever events/storyline events I'm implementing.
Sounds like it's time to find more staff! =)

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Its incredibly hard to find players that arent total cunts on this shard, leaving only a few possibilities.

That being said;

Felix for GM 2016
Please choose a more appropriate signature.