Accurate Rules

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Accurate Rules

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

inmani wrote:
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:I like razor I dont want pvp to be like a hardcore version of me arranging my desktop
Frankly I loathe it because it's only hinder era accuracy it's done nothing to enhance it. It's been used as a work around to getting proper 3rd party tools of the era working as they did. You can say what you wish about it, but that's a pure fact you can't swap a apple with a orange and try to fool me and say it's a fucking apple.
Every free shard has razor.
If you want to double click everything or hit keys until you work up a sweat , by all means. Who is stopping you? Where did you come from and why are you here? I can make assumptions. You been here only a few days.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

So, Im curious, does anyone know if OSI allows Razor in todays UO?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

I got gm magery without macroing but I would never play without Razor. There is zero entertainment value in clicking everything by hand, especially if you are crafting all the way to GM.