Meteor Swarm/earthquake house harassment

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Pac

Re: Meteor Swarm/earthquake house harassment

Post by Pac »

LightShade wrote:
EDIT: judging by the timing of this post it may have been me who killed you anyways haha

Nice. :lol:

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

LightShade wrote:If you don't like things that happen to you while you're AFK - log out and don't sit around AFK macroing.

If you sit around thinking you can macro safely with crappy macros or standing next to your walls I will find you and kill you. I consider you wasting good network bandwidth that could be used for more noble causes. :)

This isn't trammel or your grandmother's house.

EDIT: judging by the timing of this post it may have been me who killed you anyways haha

if you get killed while macroing resist its 100% your own fault if you get killed. get ur razor macro right and a healbot and stuff like that wont happen.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

I thought it was 8 downs

Downs

Post by Downs »

it's been a while since i tested, could be 8. 10 sounds cooler
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

I've never tested it, but 8 feels warm.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Downs wrote:it's been a while since i tested, could be 8. 10 sounds cooler
10 on eq , 2 tiles deep frontal on ms / cl
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Adunaphel

Post by Adunaphel »

@ Heckler- it's 100% the fault of the guy who killed me :P. Thanks for the tips, though. I wasnt aware of the whole 2 tile thing. We're all getting a little old for this sort of douche behavior...

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

Adunaphel wrote:@ Heckler- it's 100% the fault of the guy who killed me :P.
i see it diff bcus im mostly the one who does this kind of stuff and yet never had ppl suceed on that when trying on me, simple macro just to not cast on urself when below certain amount of health and healbot = win
We're all getting a little old for this sort of douche behavior...

not rly it honestly makes now even more fun since i got more creative in the ways to achieve such stuff than i was able when i was 12 xD

Pac

Post by Pac »

Adunaphel wrote:We're all getting a little old for this sort of douche behavior...
If by "douche behavior" you mean throwing a fit on the forums and demanding change because someone killed you within the established rules and mechanics of the game then yes, I agree with you completely.

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

There's nothing a pk can do to you that you can't do to them. Remember who is girefing you, and when you get better, get them back!

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Pac wrote:
Adunaphel wrote:We're all getting a little old for this sort of douche behavior...
If by "douche behavior" you mean throwing a fit on the forums and demanding change because someone killed you within the established rules and mechanics of the game then yes, I agree with you completely.
^^This!!^^

Plus, you do realize that with you coming on the forum and crying, you've opened yourself up to scores of griefing that you wouldn't have experienced otherwise. The griefers that you are annoying will be looking for you now. The ones that know where you live will camp your house and give/sell your location to other griefers/pks.

Welcome to UOSA. Good luck.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Adunaphel

Post by Adunaphel »

My intention was to see what I could do in-game to avoid this sort of thing in the future, not to whine or demand anything. My apologies if that's how it was perceived. Thanks to everyone who gave constructive advice.

LightShade
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by LightShade »

Adunaphel wrote:My intention was to see what I could do in-game to avoid this sort of thing in the future, not to whine or demand anything. My apologies if that's how it was perceived. Thanks to everyone who gave constructive advice.

"MS and earthquake harassment of housing is 100% grief playing and should not be allowed"

I guess I did read that wrong. Looked like you were asking that EQ and Meteor swarm should not be allowed to kill you inside your house. I guess this was meant more towards YOU not knowing what you are doing should not be allowed in-game?

If anyone knows where Adunaphel lives please let me know.... lol

}:>
Light Shade
PK Napa Valley T2A

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

LightShade wrote:
If anyone knows where Adunaphel lives please let me know.... lol
lol find it!
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Brules

Post by Brules »

Adunaphel wrote:Im accepting of a lot of behaviors that I consider griefing (pet theives, blue stonewallers, etc). These are all very frustrating to be on the receiving end of, but are at least profitable for the people who choose to use them. MS and earthquake harassment of housing is 100% grief playing and should not be allowed. You cannot loot a dead player/animal/npc that is locked in a house. It serves absolutely no purpose other than to waste another players time. Surely something can be done to keep this from happening so constantly?

My intention was to see what I could do in-game to avoid this sort of thing in the future, not to whine or demand anything. My apologies if that's how it was perceived. Thanks to everyone who gave constructive advice.
WTFBBQ? What do you mean you didn't mean to say you didn't want things changed? Thats exactly what you said.

It is whining and complaining and totally 100% era accurate. If you were macroing correctly you shouldnt die, and you shouldnt lose anything - since you can run a restock macro from a container. You may lose a night of macroing, but thats the way it goes.