blades \ ev

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
alatar

blades \ ev

Post by alatar »

not sure if I got my era right, but at some point in time I know blade spirits greater poisoned, and ev's cursed upon successful melee..

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: blades \ ev

Post by RoadKill »

alatar wrote:not sure if I got my era right, but at some point in time I know blade spirits greater poisoned, and ev's cursed upon successful melee..
This was definitely a pre-UOR thing. I remember it, I'm just not sure if I remember it from before t2a or after t2a's release
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

King Of Ascalon

Post by King Of Ascalon »

same :twisted:
i pwnzors all of juu nubz

Maleficia

Post by Maleficia »

I think it was T2A when Blades were faster and GP. I remember blades is what we would use to GM parry and we would need a few healers to keep us alive while we just stood there and took it.

Gosh, I also remember when there was the Z coordinate glitch and casting Blades on the ground underneath a tower then running back and forth over it from the top floor of the tower would allow you to take hits and then you would step toward the center of the tower to get away from it while healers cured and healed. AAHHH the good ol' glitchy days of server rollbacks due to exploits.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

ya, and before t2a they were used to quickly gm resist, or mighta been when it started i dont completely remember
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.