Server Custom Medium House!

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Khronus

Server Custom Medium House!

Post by Khronus »

Since we cant have the medium houses like villas log cabins and etc cause they not t2a we could get a server custom one about a size of a villa what u think derrick? the staff coulda make like 3 medium custom houses and let players vote for the one they like the most... i dont think that would make server not look like t2a.
Visit Khronus Mall 2 Screens North From Brit Moongate!!!

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Server Custom Medium House!

Post by RoadKill »

Khronus wrote:Since we cant have the medium houses like villas log cabins and etc cause they not t2a we could get a server custom one about a size of a villa what u think derrick? the staff coulda make like 3 medium custom houses and let players vote for the one they like the most... i dont think that would make server not look like t2a.
How would it not? They didn't exist in t2a, and many players sadly enough associate custom housing with "new age UO." If any new housing is added to the shard it should be considered for gold sink purposes
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

I just wanted to see medium houses...

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

i agree really, i dont think customizable houses should be added but at least small marbles for mules and stuff and small towers for RP purpose's as well as large villas because the rich people in the kingdom should have a larger house...
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

yeah no customizables lol

Deano

Post by Deano »

Yeah I can't say I'm fond of custom housing. It's a part of the new item/property/gear centric gameplay that now dominates Ultima. It's turned from a fantasy RPG/virtual world into The Sims Online meets Britannia...
Deano

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

I think what Khrnous was saying is, we make new medium-sized static housing. Ones that sortof fit the style of the era and are then buyable like any other house. Not the AOS customizable stuff.

Regardless, we won't be adding any custom houses.
I'm a chemistry set that makes only firecrackers and smoke bombs.

Deano

Post by Deano »

Nevermore wrote:I think what Khrnous was saying is, we make new medium-sized static housing. Ones that sortof fit the style of the era
Such as the Renaissance ones? I personaly don't mind the addition of these.
Deano

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

me niether otherwise our choices are extremely limited
Lord Of Trinsic.

alatar

Post by alatar »

how many houses are there to choose from currently

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

yeah ty nevermore! i dont wanna see customizable houses... Maybe some of the renaissance but what i rly wanted to see was a medium "customized static house made by the staff" just like any other house, with t2a tiles walls and etc... we have only a few houses around 80% of them are smalls ,imagine when server get 300+ players online? either the small spots are ganna be left and people will look for big spaces far from cities or all we ganna see is small houses close to cities and some other nice spots like dungeon entraces... for example destard , shame and hythlot and a few more places they all ganna have only small houses. A house with same size as small tower or villa would be rly nice...

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

Ya, definatly
Lord Of Trinsic.

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ecetres »

I wouldnt mind seeing houses like small towers and marble/stone workshops or log cabins. I know there not t2a era accurate but they are close to the era. As longs as we dont have any of the customizable houses like osi has now, and stick to osi released housing it would be good. More variety and more house for smaller plots.
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this

Deano

Post by Deano »

ecetres wrote:I wouldnt mind seeing houses like small towers and marble/stone workshops or log cabins. I know there not t2a era accurate but they are close to the era. As longs as we dont have any of the customizable houses like osi has now, and stick to osi released housing it would be good. More variety and more house for smaller plots.
Yep exactly. Renaissance was a good expansion. Most of it was influenced by the original design team. The only thing that really caused a stir with Renaissance was the Trammel/Felucca split.

Having said that though, it still was pretty official as back then Garriott was still with Origin and still the chief behind Ultima. But we'll leave that there behind us, that's why we're all here. :)
Deano

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

Deano wrote:
ecetres wrote:I wouldnt mind seeing houses like small towers and marble/stone workshops or log cabins. I know there not t2a era accurate but they are close to the era. As longs as we dont have any of the customizable houses like osi has now, and stick to osi released housing it would be good. More variety and more house for smaller plots.
Yep exactly. Renaissance was a good expansion. Most of it was influenced by the original design team. The only thing that really caused a stir with Renaissance was the Trammel/Felucca split.

Having said that though, it still was pretty official as back then Garriott was still with Origin and still the chief behind Ultima. But we'll leave that there behind us, that's why we're all here. :)[/quote]

shit is the truth lol
Lord Of Trinsic.