Double Domination and CTF

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Khronus

Double Domination and CTF

Post by Khronus »

i have been talking about this... we need a base for both DD and CTF. As shard grows and there is more trained players more people are coming to events and at start of events if someone is afk or get an error like happened today the other team will have advantage off course but the prob is after they kill all enemies they camp base and simple pre cast and rez kill everyone till game is over... its was ridiculous today... and i got players saying that it happened cause teams wasnt even, its not true it was very even but 4vs2 we had no chance then they camped our base pre casting and not letting us have a chance of surviving... also only excptional weapons armor and etc should be allowed as we are on foot and warrior with 2 handed vanq weapons does around 40-50 dmg to a no armored mage...
Visit Khronus Mall 2 Screens North From Brit Moongate!!!

leterrien
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Double Domination and CTF

Post by leterrien »

Aye, the games can get pretty ugly at times. I know because I am usually the one being rez killed repeatedly. I think it would go a long ways to make teams even with respect to both class and skill level. As for base killing, the tides will turn someday and I will remember who base killed me before and return the favor ;)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

We are currently working on a system that will more fairly balance the teams.

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

derrick balanced teams will be good but if u get ur base camped by enemies with pre casted spells its not possible to team up again and have a chance of winning. We should have a base where enemies cant get in and it could have a timer like u can only stay for 15 secs after ressed and if another team member dies and get teleported to the base the timer resets for both so enemies cant camp and gank one at a time and team members can team up and go fight again.

nevermore saw what happen, teams could be uneven but that wasnt the problem, the problem was we didnt have a chance to survive cause when it started 1 member was afk and i got an error (no its not an excuse) so they were 4 vs 2 of us at start them they just camped... also staff member should check if any member is afk because its unfair for other members and people can be on double clients with a char in each team. gotta think about this kind of stuff before putting the turn in rewards...

I know its just a game but i got rly mad yesterday lol... This suggestions was made to try to help events get more fair and fun , not to cry about yesterday :cry: lol
Visit Khronus Mall 2 Screens North From Brit Moongate!!!

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Those are great suggestions. We're going to see what we can do about making the bases a little harder to penetrate and also make the game area a more interesting.