Stats

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Rapunzel

Re: Stats

Post by Rapunzel »

alatar wrote:
Rapunzel wrote:
alatar wrote:i find it very hard to believe that you are 7x'ing a char without reaching 225 stats before that.. everyone of my chars has finished stats and only 2 of them are 7x..
I haven't made a 7x character yet, but GM eval, and 80 spirit speak with only 57 intel does not sound promising does it?
What was your int when you created the char? Have you even tried to raise magery yet? (big int gain :\ ... ) I think we put forth a little more effort before we say the gains are "too slow"
Burned 650 lightening reags. +2 int I believe. If you guys feel gains are fine, then they are.
-Rapunzel-

alatar

Post by alatar »

Try moving to a new location. Back in the day (not saying this is active on Second Age) you could only gain so much within an 8 by 8 tile radius, (8x8 method) which forced people to use a boat in order to gain repeatedly.

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

Of course anyone who is already established will have this point of view. What do you have to gain or lose? Some things were easier a few months back than they are now, and some are more difficult.
Like i said its not fair for us that worked hard now to see people gaining faster then we did before, if we are established that means we worked hard for it and now we deserve it... What u mean somethings were easier before? what was easier? btw i only play here for 45 days not months...
Visit Khronus Mall 2 Screens North From Brit Moongate!!!

Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Khronus wrote:What u mean somethings were easier before? what was easier?.

Perhaps you should do a little research... Ever read the patch notes?

1. Treasure chests spawns in dungeons have a longer respawn time.

2. The number of Level 4 chests in dungeons has been reduced (there are still a lot )

3. Reduced the chance of finding a magic ring, as these should be very rare.

Many things have been changed that were "easier" before. Why you feel you must boast some type of ego on these boards, I am not quite sure.

For your information, 1 month = 30 or 31 days, with the exception of Feb. 45 days is more than one month, hence month.
-Rapunzel-

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ecetres »

I had a hard time gaining int myself. However I have noticed a huge improvement since the patch yesterday. Been grinding magery with good gains. Its still a little slow, but it makes it worth more in the end in my opinion. At the rate its going, it would seem that I could max out int by the time I make gm magery, if not a lot sooner. All in all, I like were it is since the 3-10 patch.
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

30 days = 1 month... 45 days = 1 month and 15 days... hows that months? im rly confused... btw i dont have a t hunter or lockpicker so i didnt get to try the chests yet and i thought this was about skills and stats not about loots or whatever... Stop crying and go train like everyone does...

ah and im not trying to look cool or i dunno what u tried to say, im just giving my opinion and looks like ur the only one who want easy gains here...

Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Khronus wrote:30 days = 1 month... 45 days = 1 month and 15 days... hows that months? im rly confused...
What is so confusing? 1 month is 1 month. Anything more is months. :lol: lol

So, if I get payed once a month, that means I get payed once every 45 days?

You are really good at holding an argument. I already stated if you guys feel the stat gains are okay, then they are. Since this is in the suggestions area of the boards, I suggest we lock this thread... :wink:
-Rapunzel-

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

So, if I get payed once a month, that means I get payed once every 45 days?

if u get paid once a month its 30 days if u get paid every 45 days u get paid every 1 month and 15 days or month and a half (not months and a half)... to be months doesnt it have to be 60 days or more?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

alatar wrote:Try moving to a new location. Back in the day (not saying this is active on Second Age) you could only gain so much within an 8 by 8 tile radius, (8x8 method) which forced people to use a boat in order to gain repeatedly.
Yea, we don't have this here; I thought I better mention that to save people the trouble of trying it.

DemonArkanis

Post by DemonArkanis »

It took me about 30 minutes to get 100 100 25 stats on a new character. So ummm, not slow, just figure out a new way to do it.

leterrien
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by leterrien »

DemonArkanis wrote:It took me about 30 minutes to get 100 100 25 stats on a new character. So ummm, not slow, just figure out a new way to do it.
Yeah, stat gain is very fast on this shard, you must not be macroing right. I can't get 100 100 25 in 30mins, but a few hours tops. Try and combine skills with actions in your macro so your downtime isn't just wasted. snoop a backpack or herd an animal for the 6 sec wait after eval or anat etc.

Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Well that is good to know :D

Would you mind telling me the fastest way I can possibly get my intel up from 38? thanks
-Rapunzel-

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

Spirit Speak and Item Id gains int good

alatar

Post by alatar »

magery.. all the way to 100, everytime for me