Loot

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Loot

Post by BlackFoot »

mace/parry dexxers never would lose a fight in this era, would just wear opponents down, dex opponenets would lose their armour,shields and stam and die, mages had no chance against a quarter staff,
t2a was the warriors time to reign.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

platy

Post by platy »

BlackFoot wrote:mace/parry dexxers never would lose a fight in this era, would just wear opponents down, dex opponenets would lose their armour,shields and stam and die, mages had no chance against a quarter staff,
t2a was the warriors time to reign.
negative, with precast you can kill someone in less than 5 seconds.. (or as much time as it takes to cast flamestrike.. granted you have explosion precasted)
AOS was the time for dexers since uo became an item based game..
I agree dexers are powerful but a solid combo is unbeatable- ESPECIALLY with instahits

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

not to revive an old thread, but i wanted to add in, that i could never see t2a era as the time of dexers, sorry, but tank mages pwn all

as for the magic weapons, they don't drop at all now. lol, really i kill balrons and everytime, it drops a might broadsword.... wtf?

anyhow, thunder on a weapon is not as good as some think, it's not a strong lightning bolt added onto the hit, it's the normal lightning bolt, and it acts as tho the person just has gm magery casting lightning bolt, not gm magery with eval, therefore, something with thunder is not as good as some think, i've played other servers where the thunder charges actually did like 40 dmg from the bolt, but it was based more off of the chain lightning spell, couldn't be reflected and such, only difference is it was single target.

axe of vanq w/thunder? please- axe of vanq with ghoul's touch would pwn that weapon.

bOmb

Post by bOmb »

I think the drop rate is fine. I get thunder and demon and firebreath items constantly but I RARELY get one with a wep dmg increase property (ruin, might, force, power, vanq) so it seems even to me.

I dont do cartography so I think that the tmap option would suck, hehe. Now the real hard part comes in finding those damn reflect items!! :x

Kenrick

Post by Kenrick »

bOmb wrote: I dont do cartography so I think that the tmap option would suck, hehe. Now the real hard part comes in finding those damn reflect items!! :x
I get a lot of high end items from doing level 4 maps. Sometimes even from level 3's.
how does I bought horse?

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

i know sos's give lots of junk for high end magic gear, but i would expect that they're prolly equal to lvl 2 and 3 maps

aye?

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Storm »

Loathed wrote:i know sos's give lots of junk for high end magic gear, but i would expect that they're prolly equal to lvl 2 and 3 maps

aye?
MiBs are randomly a 1-3 treasure chest I believe.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

i believe you're right, it is fairly random, there is no way of telling what's it's gonna be by the message that is read, tested that earlier this week, (well my friend did) and it was different each time even with the same type message.