Cost of Reagents and Default Inventory on NPCs

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Naljier

Re: Cost of Reagents and Default Inventory on NPCs

Post by Naljier »

Francois424 wrote:I dont want to speak about bot buying reags. They dont do it 24/7 and I'm not only talking about reags.
I'm thinking at large here, voicing the reduction to 10 if unbought being a major pain for those playing at odd hours.

That's it, that's all, signing off from this thread.
of course you don't, cause your argument against them apparently has no merit

also if this alleged picture is correct and those regs were 6 each before mageguild status, then looks like atleast garlic was 3 each before mageguild status (2 with guild status).

and i know that is incorrect i NEVER remember them at 2

this discussion needs to be shelved, alleged evidence makes no sense

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Cost of Reagents and Default Inventory on NPCs

Post by Blaise »

Naljier wrote:
Francois424 wrote:I dont want to speak about bot buying reags. They dont do it 24/7 and I'm not only talking about reags.
I'm thinking at large here, voicing the reduction to 10 if unbought being a major pain for those playing at odd hours.

That's it, that's all, signing off from this thread.
of course you don't, cause your argument against them apparently has no merit

also if this alleged picture is correct and those regs were 6 each before mageguild status, then looks like atleast garlic was 3 each before mageguild status (2 with guild status).

and i know that is incorrect i NEVER remember them at 2

this discussion needs to be shelved, alleged evidence makes no sense

Hahaha, alleged evidence? As compared to your rock-solid memory? Nice try, but literally any single one of you are welcome to login to a UO Demo shard and take a look for yourselves.

http://uodemo.joinuo.com/index.php?title=UO:98
Est Sularus oth Mithas