CBD's should GF items !

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Asan Drakus

CBD's should GF items !

Post by Asan Drakus »

I am sure this has been discussed in depth multiple times throughout this shards existence...

But I do sincerely believe that CBD's should make an item GF'd aka unbreakable. I think this would really jumpstart the market for blessed clothes. Now, I know all the 5 year vets sitting in the upper echelons with the GF gear will disagree out of nothing but pure greed, but I believe this change would be great. As it stands, the only benefit you get from blessed clothes is the ability to look cool while banksitting.. and since most of us are PvP'ers, it would really be nice if we could look cool while battling each other ;-)

I know this won't happen, and I know any changes to this shard are ignored because the staff doesn't love us anymore, but I had to vent my opinion all the same.

Carry on, nothing to see here.
N-C Pretty in Pink!

Apocalypse

Re: CBD's should GF items !

Post by Apocalypse »

Requests for change are not ignored by staff. They need to be deemed era accurate to be implemented though. The reason we have GF items is because blessing something USED to make it indestructible. This was changed because it was discovered to be inaccurate to the era for blessed items to be unbreakable. Information that resulted in this change can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20056

Guerrilla

Re: CBD's should GF items !

Post by Guerrilla »

*grabs box of tissues for asan*
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit