Wrong era? with a poll!! ;)

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.

Give us blessed runebooks

1 Yes bring this great system to our shard
29%
2 No lets stick with the shitty waste of time system
71%

Total votes: 14

Legatus

Wrong era? with a poll!! ;)

Post by Legatus »

so i have been playing here for a 1 week and a half now and i notice somthing that distub me......yes theres many post on the runebok not being blessed...well heres another one ........why is this not in the game? everytime i want to go some where i have to go to my bank and mark a rune.... i have my bank full of runes..if i die i have to mark a new rune again....this is just disturbing and a waste of time from the actual game play... u know mr admin they did change it for a reason...cause the new system with blessed runebooks IS BETTER thats why they change it...just cause its better...im not a pk yet but got damn it has to be annoying for the pks to check places...do they have to go to bank / teleport 1 location / go back to bank and teleport to another then back again to the bank and teleport to another....or check location / go to a player library / check a spot and then back to library etc etc? wooooo that seems like a mager waste of time...yes they can carry 50 runes with them to check spots but what if they die? do they have to remark this 50 places again?i just dont understand its just a waste of time....another thing is the creating bandages ...u click and get 1 bandage? or ofcourse use razor and waste time looking at a macro ... why do you mr admin want to waste our time.. again they did change it for a reason CAUSE the new system is better...i also notice that theres like no pks on this shard...like i said ive been here for a almost 2 weeks and i have only seen 1 pk and i have been exploring the map...this shard has alote of players and still ive notice like 1 pk lol...ive been on shards with like 50 ppl online and u could not even leave the guard zone cause we/them pks were always waiting ;P this is my almost 2 week noticing things notification :p

Legatus

Re: Wrong era? with a poll!! ;)

Post by Legatus »

ooo i forgot ....mounts get fatigue? wtf is this all about thats just annoying atlest make it so they get fatigue if they run in to a monster but them getting fatigue of just running . having to jump off and do a all follow/come to reset it? come on thats just ridicules and also a mager waste of time

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

So what you're saying is that you want to live in trammel, right?

Edit: I now realize that my question was mager ridicules. I apologize Legatus.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Populus

Post by Populus »

Adapt or die.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Legatus

Post by Legatus »

Populus wrote:Adapt or die.
its not about adapting its about having a shitty system .
when there is a reason for it to get changed with a patch later for a better one....maybe thats why this server got like 3 pks cause they all to lazy to look around for ppl with this bad system? so ppl rather spend there days making pretty furneture and armors

Downs

Post by Downs »

This thread is stupid. Stop being lazy. We play here because of these things. We take the good with the bad. If it's not for you, move on.

The admins aren't gonna change their vision for this shard everytime some random person comes to the forum to complain about mechanics they don't like.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

I think this is the first time I have EVER seen a new player complain that there are NOT ENOUGH pk's. Although, it is summer, I suppose. :lol:

Legatus

Post by Legatus »

Downs wrote:This thread is stupid. Stop being lazy. We play here because of these things. We take the good with the bad. If it's not for you, move on.

The admins aren't gonna change their vision for this shard everytime some random person comes to the forum to complain about mechanics they don't like.
its not about being lazy... putting up a macro and clicking start is not a fun game experince for me and i cant imagen it is for anyone its just waste of time , jumping down my horse and typing or using a macro all follow to reset it is not a fun game experince to me ( ps its a bug that everyones ok with using ) and your retard state ment about admins arent gonna change their vision for the shard is retarded cause els there would not be a suggetion forum u dumb fuck its for suggestions

and the we take the good with the bad is just plain out dumb....why not change the bad for better when its out there? it got patched for a reason.... i understand that u ppl live in the past and are afraid of new things .. i accept that but some stuff are just plain out dumb ...i dont think blessing the runebooks will impact alote on the playstyle of the shard exept that ppl will move more freely in the shard and i dont think that making more bandages with 1 click is gonna do anything to your old school *playstyle* and the mounts not getting tired ....i dont belive that will make any mager impact on the game eather exept for ppl not having to jump of the horse and do the all come/follow macro....

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

Legatus wrote:jumping down my horse and typing or using a macro all follow to reset it is not a fun game experince to me
You're doing it wrong.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Legatus wrote:jumping down my horse and typing or using a macro all follow to reset it is not a fun game experince to me
Then quit, you obviously aren't having ANY fun playing this game

Legatus

Post by Legatus »

i have to continue .........ive gone to far with the macroing ........now i cant turn back...and i have to many noobs that i wish to destroy in pvp ...........ps ofcourse im not having any fun in this game the only thing i have been doing is waking up farming cash and adjusting my macros, and then off to work ......when i come back i check macros ....chatt a little on mirc then im off to my irl shitt :P.........the fun havent even started for me in this game but like ive said ive gone to far with the macroing to quit and like my post said this are things that i have notice after playing here for almost 2 weeks.........simple and small things that are just there to make you people waste your time macroing........i find it funny how some of u consider macroing to be part of the game........to me part of the game is actually playing it . not wasting my time on totaly and useless stuff like having to tele back to my bank everytime i want to go to a new spot or jumping of the horse to make it none fatigue or clicking start on razor and watch it make 1 bandage at the time when theres a system out there thats mutch better ( ofcourse i dont watch it make the banadges but you know what i mean )

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

The Forum is titled "Suggestions AND Era Accuracy".

It is NOT titled "Suggestions OR Era Accuracy".

Reading is fundamental... :wink:
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Light Shade wrote:The Forum is titled "Suggestions AND Era Accuracy".

It is NOT titled "Suggestions OR Era Accuracy".

Reading is fundamental... :wink:
Legatus wrote:ridicules and also a mager waste of time
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Time sinks are part of what made classic UO great. If you're not good enough to go a few days without dying, you shouldn't risk carrying a dozen runes. With that said, it's really not difficult or time-consuming to mark a runebook and make 5 copies of it. I never understood why people were afraid to carry around a 400gp item (runebook) with a few runes in it, VS carrying around 10+ runes loose in their backpacks.

Legatus, you're not going to win this fight, and using the type of language you've been using in this thread is only going to get more people to rag on you, and take anything you post less serious. When bringing up issues, you need to be mature, and provide actual evidence as to why something should, or should not exist on Second Age. Blessed runebooks are not coming to UOSA, ever. Did you not see the top sticky on this board? ... Runebooks will not be blessed
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Omg who cares about rune books. What's the difference if you have all your rune books on you or in a bank? Its so trammy, no offense.
I wish people would start focusing on a bigger and better way to change the shard back to the better, and that's bringing server events back of course (here I go again).
That is all.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish