Vendors are too expensive.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
ifotwo

Vendors are too expensive.

Post by ifotwo »

Gave my vendor 4000 dollars and it's only enough for one earth day of service. He charges, currently, 189 a day. Which is enough for 21 in-game days, but only 1 'earth day'. That's a ridiculous amount, for one day of service, considering I'd have to sell almost all of my weapons and armor just to break even for one day.

While I'm on the subject, how about a vendor commands guide in the guides section?

Edit: Also, in the customization section, the hair and facial hair "Color" and "Remove" buttons do nothing. ie - I can't remove his goatee that I added, yet I can't make it match his hair either.

Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alex21 »

I'll email this to derrick.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I'll get this fixed. In the meantime I've added gome gold to your vendor so e doesn't run out of funds.

If anyone else places a vendor I'll be happy to do the same.

ifotwo

Post by ifotwo »

Thanks. I dumped like 5k onto him just so he'd last for two days until you could work it out, but that works too =)

Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Vendors are too expensive.

Post by Alex21 »

ifotwo wrote:Gave my vendor 4000 dollars and it's only enough for one earth day of service. He charges, currently, 189 a day. Which is enough for 21 in-game days, but only 1 'earth day'. That's a ridiculous amount, for one day of service, considering I'd have to sell almost all of my weapons and armor just to break even for one day.

While I'm on the subject, how about a vendor commands guide in the guides section?

Edit: Also, in the customization section, the hair and facial hair "Color" and "Remove" buttons do nothing. ie - I can't remove his goatee that I added, yet I can't make it match his hair either.
The guide for vendor commands, in fact most common commands, would probably save some new players alot of time.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I wrote the beginnings of a guide
http://www.uosecondage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59

I'll add more to it when i get a chance.