to many homes

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
alerighini

to many homes

Post by alerighini »

this server is rally beautiful unfortunately too many homes of the players

I thought the sellers place in the homes of the city and private houses in an area outside Sosaria

FishinPro

Re: to many homes

Post by FishinPro »

alerighini wrote:this server is rally beautiful unfortunately too many homes of the players

I thought the sellers place in the homes of the city and private houses in an area outside Sosaria

Welcome to the shard! You can place a small house pretty much anywhere you want, for the most part. If you need to buy a bigger house you can find them for sale on the forums.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

alerighini

Post by alerighini »

no the problem is not place any house....

the problem is that there are to many homes, and is vary bad turn in a forest densetly populated

sometimes I think I see a favelas(rio) or one of the suburbs of Naples

montier

Post by montier »

I think what he is saying is, He is concerned for the environment in sosaria. That all the houses look like a shanty town!The Urban sprawl is destroying the forest... I may be wrong..

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

If you don't like all of the towns then stay in the other lands, no houses...
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!