MYUSA organized by skills

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

MYUSA organized by skills

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Would it be possible to make it so we can view public profiles by GM skills as the keysearch?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: MYUSA organized by skills

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I don't think myuosa should surpass the original owo.com in terms of utility. The UOSA variant myuosa already poses certain in-game benefits that didn't exist in era. I would like to see functionality removed.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: MYUSA organized by skills

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I just thought it would be nice for people who want some ideas on how to build their characters (pixies or whatever you want to call them) centered on the skills they are looking to center around. I don't think that would affect game play at all as long as it was voluntary in being public characters.

I know you wouldn't want to be able to make a listing of all thieves for example.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.