Event News section in forums

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Godsend

Event News section in forums

Post by Godsend »

I would like to suggest an Events News section in the forums for GM run events. There is a section in Community for Player Run Events and I feel a Event News section in the News category would help chronicle the GM run events on the shard while making it easier for players to keep up on what is happening with current events.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Event News section in forums

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Na, make it a treat for online players. Scheduling things on the website leads to Sandro-like activities.

Godsend

Post by Godsend »

I am not really suggesting events be scheduled, just any announcements made or information directly relating to GM events be in their own forum section. I have been compiling a timeline of such events and I can tell you, all relevent information is widely scattered and often poorly chronicled.

I feel that if such a forum were to exist, it may also draw in more new players who see the level of GM event involvement in addition to the existing Player event involvement established in its existing forum.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Oh yeah, like for the event-timeline thing? That's a fine idea.

I thought this post was related to the "OMG ETTINS HAVE SILVER" topics of late.