Old & New

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Old & New

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

*nothing to do with accuracy*
if the lands of UO expanded and the same T2A rules applied it would be good to incorporate some of the intelligent monsters into allowable player races. That could bring role playing to a whole new level. I noticed a lot of modern story telling from in era. It would be fun to see the other side. Maybe only teams in designated staff to balance game play. In that regard you could have some creatures speak and interact. Even allowed to respawn.

For example a powerful lich lord that will never rest until a certain object is found and brought to him taken from his ancestors who have now risen and wander in armies to be found in the hands of another monster.

Especially when you have nearly all players that could handle at least lower spawn it would be pretty awesome to have like a Zombie apocalypse with four horsemen (player volunteers who would be guilded and chosen and allowed the players to take on a GM character of their choice on a staff account they can manipulate at will) So crowded recalls would be near impossible some places
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Old & New

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

You need a shadowlands also where the dead are taken and they either must revive at a shrine and escape the gauntlet of undead when risen then try to make it to the moongate which will only work for the living. or then another player must venture in to retrieve them to raise them themselves. This will also encourage social interactions. There could be endless war in the nether planes as well. Demons fighting one another that spawn quickly and turn on the players whenever one is slain if they are there to witness. A cold hell froze over and the throne constantly fought over by demon spawn and undead army patrols of skeletons....single line marching until they target a player.

This would cut out on ghosting. A portal appears when a player dies to the nether realms they can not escape while dead. Beyond Felucca.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.