For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Last edited by GuardianKnight on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Capitalist

Re: Shard/IRC/Forum Suggestion hot topic issue

Post by Capitalist »

Trammel?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Last edited by GuardianKnight on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Shard/IRC/Forum Suggestion hot topic issue

Post by azheman »

GuardianKnight wrote:1. Make it absolutely clear that personal cyberbullying will be expressly dealt with. Threats, implications that you should off yourself etc. Make these not only irc/forum bans, but shard bans. This should also be applied to PMs.

1a. Handing out your conversations with someone to a 3rd party that posts them on forums/IRC to embarrass a person. This server should not be used to degrade its playerbase in this way.

1b. If a conversation is something important, it should only be sent to staff. THe playerbase does not need to see it.

I do not see a button to click when joining this server that says that we agree to being degraded publicly for sport.

If these things are already in place, I think that the playerbase has been let slide so long that it isn't considered anymore.

I vote GK be the first to be banned. He has posted quotes from me in IRC that are taken out of context. This has been emotionally damaging.