Treasure Map Levels

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Naal

Treasure Map Levels

Post by Naal »

This may have come up before, but, I just finished doing t-maps from a frost troll and a snow elemental. According to the wiki site http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Cartography they should have been level 3 maps but they were level 2. My guess is that it's era accurate for them to be level 2, and the wiki is inaccurate. Thank You in advance for any clarification on this matter. :)

Naal

Re: Treasure Map Levels

Post by Naal »

I don't know if the wiki was changed or if i have been misreading it all along, but frost trolls and snow elementals are listed in the lvl 2 category as well as lvl 3. :oops:

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Naal wrote:I don't know if the wiki was changed or if i have been misreading it all along, but frost trolls and snow elementals are listed in the lvl 2 category as well as lvl 3. :oops:
It may be that they can drop both types of maps, and you just got two level twos. If you farm any more and they are threes let us know!

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

I recently verified some treasure maps from someone who said he got a lot of them off of blood elementals (listed as dropping level 5 maps on the wiki). Turned out only one of his maps was a level 5. He had several level 4's so I'm wondering if the wiki is wrong about blood elems dropping level 5's, or if they can also drop both. Could be he was mistaken about where they all came from, but he seemed certain he had "several" from farming them.

Excretious
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Excretious »

Yea, i dont understand how this works. Back on OSI, if you killed a level three monster and it dropped a map.... IT WAS A LEVEL 3 TMAP

Here though, you kill a level three creature and the map can be level 3 or lower.