I LOVE the server, Bosses would make me worship it.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Daos

I LOVE the server, Bosses would make me worship it.

Post by Daos »

Hello guys!

I love the server, there is only one thing I really miss a lot and I think it is a great part of this game.

BOSSES!

A regular spawn of certain bosses, that makes players gather in big or medium parties to go and kill them, I know, they might be not era accurate, but, theyre fundamental to the veteran player, that big challenge that one may need at pvm.

Something epic about PVM, they don't have to drop unique items or something, maybe a fair amount of loot, based on regular items.

I suggest the bosses, because Richard Garriott obviously would have put them in Ultima Online, I mean, all other Ultima's had their bosses, right? May not be era accurate, but they are definately story accurate.

I searched and didn't found any thread about this, maybe I should search better, but in the meantime, what do you think?

The proposal could be much more structured, but I already learned that the devs are really strict on adding stuff, so les discuss it!

Thanks again and keep up the good work, this is a great server.

Bixby Legbone

Re: I LOVE the server, Bosses would make me worship it.

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Welcome to the shard!

Other shards have champion spawns which I am a huge fan of. Unfortunately, they are not here and are unlikely ever to be here.

Daos

Post by Daos »

Yes, they could drop something that doesn't affect the gameplay, like a collectible or a small trophy, maybe not even that is needed.

Having something iconical at every dungeon is nice, because you can find the same mobs in the wilderness than in the dungeons, except for Destard.

Like, Mondain on Hythloth or The Guardian on Wrong probably? I don't know, I'm just throwing some random suggestions.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Stay tuned. Alot of the PvM events have had boss-like spawns. You just have to wait for events to pop up every so often.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Here are two recent threads you might want to check out in regards to your request.

The cleansing of Deceit, and the battle with the "boss of the gem encrusted"
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=57452

Vesper orc invasion, with an assault on the orc fort, where they defeated a powerful Orc known as the Butcher, though it appears no one posted a picture of him.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=57585
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Vega IDOC's like a boss. Does that count?
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:Vesper orc invasion, with an assault on the orc fort, where they defeated a powerful Orc known as the Butcher, though it appears no one posted a picture of him.
Here's a screenshot I took where you can see his feet at the top right! Haha.
^