T2A music

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Roden

T2A music

Post by Roden »

So I wasn't entirely happy with the music that came with the client and swapped some out for more T2A-style tracks. Though I still have a few problems with the locations of when music is played, is there a way to configure when each track is played? Or is that controlled by the server?

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: T2A music

Post by Myrnae »

Server side, defined in the regions xml file I believe. I am unaware of any client settings for music - but could be wrong.

Roden

Post by Roden »

I see - I do remember a config before on client for different server, or maybe I was imagining it.

The "jungle" music and some other one seems to come up more often on this server when just leaving town..

Roden

Post by Roden »

Maybe this can be moved to Suggestions/Accuracy? I don't remember jungle music playing just outside town border but maybe I'm wrong. The demo might have more info if it hasn't already been checked?