Ridgebacks...?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Teravel

Ridgebacks...?

Post by Teravel »

I read the Era Accuracy and Research thread to find the following.
Ultima Online: The Second Age, which was released on October 1st, 1998 and Ultima Online: Renaissance which was released on April 3rd, 2000.

Savage Ridgebacks -
I found these UO:R Critters in the Compassion Desert, hidden away in a small cave with some Savages northwest of the shrine. These creatures didn't appear until 2001 in Scene 2 - The Gargoyles Redemption. My source = http://www.uoguide.com/Ridgeback

Bixby Legbone

Re: Ridgebacks...?

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Teravel wrote:I read the Era Accuracy and Research thread to find the following.
Ultima Online: The Second Age, which was released on October 1st, 1998 and Ultima Online: Renaissance which was released on April 3rd, 2000.

Savage Ridgebacks -
I found these UO:R Critters in the Compassion Desert, hidden away in a small cave with some Savages northwest of the shrine. These creatures didn't appear until 2001 in Scene 2 - The Gargoyles Redemption. My source = http://www.uoguide.com/Ridgeback

I don't believe the savages are accurate either. Unfortunately the ridgebacks are not tameable.

Capitalist

Re: Ridgebacks...?

Post by Capitalist »

I believe staff has already conceded that this isn't era accurate, but something they added for a quest and never took out.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.