Some things.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Some things.

Post by kill drizitz »

I thought when you went red it said "The Murderer ...." I could be wrong I played very little in t2a osi days.

However my newbie t2a days I did remember the bulletin boards at banks were bounty boards which displayed the number of kills and the amount of the bounty. I think that original bounty system is pretty coo. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Actually when I think back, Im pretty sure they also had a description of the murdererl; hair style color, male/female. Simple things like that.

Derrick

Re: Some things.

Post by Derrick »

Yea, working on the bounty boards. They should be in this week.

It did say "The Murderer" during late T2A although I'm not sure when that change was made, I'm pretty sure that Pre-T2A it still gave your fama/karma titles.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

Cool beans. :twisted:

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

i thought when you got like 200 murders it said the mass murderer
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.

alatar

Post by alatar »

that was on a custom server..

do0m

Post by do0m »

kill drizitz wrote:However my newbie t2a days I did remember the bulletin boards at banks were bounty boards which displayed the number of kills and the amount of the bounty.
I remeber this way before T2A, but im pretty sure it was pahsed out during the release of T2A
Dupre[THG] wrote:i thought when you got like 200 murders it said the mass murderer

Never on a an OSI shard.
Derrick wrote:Yea, working on the bounty boards. They should be in this week.

It did say "The Murderer" during late T2A although I'm not sure when that change was made, I'm pretty sure that Pre-T2A it still gave your fama/karma titles.
This didnt last long at all. UO:R The titles came back. I have screen shots that were taken during UO:R and Outcast was the title i had with over 75 counts

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

I cant say I believe you doOm, I clearly remember the top PKs in my shard having their description and such on the bulletin boards probably all the way up to UO:R. At least for over a year, because it was like this the entire time I played. I use to try to get on the bulletin board constantly through kills and bounty amounts placed on my head.

And the murderer thing I really dont remember but I do remember seeing the title murderer on OSI at some point.