complaints

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
bigcheez

complaints

Post by bigcheez »

Dexers are way too overpowered

The weapon damages are outrageous with 60% GM halberd hits and katanas doing over 20% per hit and then throw in the slow ass med regen and there is no way a decent dexer can ever die.. The mage will be healing constantly and eventually run out of mana

also.. you can't disrupt yourself? wtf is that... my clothes just drop onto the ground and my weapons stay in my pack

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: complaints

Post by ecetres »

Dont forget you can use greater heal potions to help not use as much mana for healing. At least dexxers are worth something here
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this

Derrick

Re: complaints

Post by Derrick »

There is already a five page thread on this topic that also includes information on the changes that were made to combat, spell casting, meditation, and pre-cast.

PvP Suggestions

Here also is a link to a thread in Guides that has links to combat calculations and damages from Oct 1999 Stratics:
Combat Damage

We've also fixed meditation, there is an accurate Mediation guide in the Guides section as well. By fixed, I mean Mediation with armor was previously way too slow and it's now accurate. Naked med had not been changed.