Air Elly loot

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Blade Spirit

Air Elly loot

Post by Blade Spirit »

Lo guys, been a while...

I defenitely remember I used to fill spellbooks up to 7th circle just by walking in Shame level 2 at air ellies spawn.
This because I'm 100% sure they were always dropping 2 magery scrolls each, that were systematically left on ground.

I see nothing like this here...

Any clue?

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Air Elly loot

Post by Kaivan »

It's possible that air elementals regularly dropped magic scrolls, but we need some concrete evidence of that in order to make a change to the loot that they dropped. That kind of evidence would be found in one of a few places such as the demo, the patch notes, Stratics or other similar websites, and finally the newsgroups.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

at one point the air elemental loot was a brown backpack. There was backpacks all over level 2 in shame. I can remember this because I would walk around shame 2 with a tame dog and when someone would kill an air ele I would tell my dog to guard the backpack. As soon as they opened pack to get gold it would flag them gray and I would drop them.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Happy Gilmore wrote:at one point the air elemental loot was a brown backpack. There was backpacks all over level 2 in shame. I can remember this because I would walk around shame 2 with a tame dog and when someone would kill an air ele I would tell my dog to guard the backpack. As soon as they opened pack to get gold it would flag them gray and I would drop them.
Fucking brilliant...
Please choose a more appropriate signature.