In-game chatroom signs

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Nickodemuse

In-game chatroom signs

Post by Nickodemuse »

Suggestion: Theres the sign at WBB that says: "Join the Second Age chatroom: uosecondage.com/chat. Could update it to include, the [irc command. I am assuming these signs are at all banks.

FearItself

Re: In-game chatroom signs

Post by FearItself »

Nickodemuse wrote:Suggestion: Theres the sign at WBB that says: "Join the Second Age chatroom: uosecondage.com/chat. Could update it to include, the [irc command. I am assuming these signs are at all banks.
This is a good idea, I learned of IRC chat by being on the forum, not in game where I should have learned of this.. many people do not either like forums or have the ability to conceive the amount of information I guess... but either way the command [irc would be an excellent addition to that Chat Sign and others.

Several of my friends have played for a while and I taught them [irc lol...

Good idea
+1

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: In-game chatroom signs

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

It's a fairly new command, but adjusting the signs to mention [irc instead of listing the URL would be good.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.