UOSA Client and Razor package download

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

UOSA Client and Razor package download

Post by Mens Rea »

I am reliably informed that the UOSA package download has become outdated to some extent.

http://www.uosecondage.com/Downloads - UOSA T2A Client Package, includes Razor, UO-AutoMap, and Ventrillo (332MB)

The following issues arise:

(1) For Windows 8/8.1 (maybe Windows 7 and 10 users too?) the people have to set Razor to compatibility mode with Vista Service Pack 2, otherwise the game lags. Perhaps a note needs to be added to identify this easy fix.

(2) For Windows 8/8.1 users (maybe Windows 10 too) the version of Razor does not let the title bar displays/counters customisations appear. So people can't see their regs and health and stuff in the title bar. The fix is to download and use the latest version of Razor.

Thought I'd point this out as it may be scaring some people off the server. I helped out one guy who was about to quit because Razor was making him lag out.

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: UOSA Client and Razor package download

Post by Kaivan »

This is probably something relevant for us to look into. I'll be moving this to the suggestions section as this really isn't a bug with the game itself.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org