Weapon Loot Drop Adjustment

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Angelica

Re: Weapon Loot Drop Adjustment

Post by Angelica »

Maybe it is just me, but I seem to have no problem in finding decent weapons. To speak on maps, I seem to find better weapons in lvl 1 maps than the higher lvls. I am only me, and I try not to complain about anything because I am just so greatful to our staff that I have a great shard to play on at no expense to me. People have complained that they donate, and that is a good thing, but that does not alter what you come across in hunting or maps, it is a choice made by the individual. I am sure that in the future this issue will be taken care of. We are all only human :D

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: Weapon Loot Drop Adjustment

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Angelica wrote:Maybe it is just me, but I seem to have no problem in finding decent weapons. To speak on maps, I seem to find better weapons in lvl 1 maps than the higher lvls. I am only me, and I try not to complain about anything because I am just so greatful to our staff that I have a great shard to play on at no expense to me. People have complained that they donate, and that is a good thing, but that does not alter what you come across in hunting or maps, it is a choice made by the individual. I am sure that in the future this issue will be taken care of. We are all only human :D
Really, I've not been playing enough the last 6 months, or so, but IM(not-so)HO there's too much whining in this thread: I have 15 characters, but I don't have 15 castles; I have 1 2-storey L-Shape, and my total worth is maybe 5 million.

I've got everything I want/need: to all complainers, "WTF is your problem?"; cripes, free server; what a bunch of assholes.

SS

[Edit] Oooh, crap, I got a furny dye tub from TUB, so add that to my wealth ...

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.