Ebolt damage?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Clx
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Ebolt damage?

Post by Clx »

I don't know the details to my UOSA accounts anymore, but I'm curious to know what ebolt damage is like? Would anyone mind giving me the figures from 20-30 casts, GM magery vs GM resist?

Thank you!

Grogor

Re: Ebolt damage?

Post by Grogor »

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Hi, Grogor.

With respect, the link you've provided might not serve very well: these formulae, and the modifiers, do not apply to t2A; they are post-AoS.

Much-better information can be found here: Wayback Machine: UO Stratics t2A Resisting Spells Essay & Tables.

It isn't precisely what was asked-for (the test samples are smaller than what Clx requested), but the information should commute with what we've got 'live', here at UOSA.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
Hi, Grogor.

With respect, the link you've provided might not serve very well: these formulae, and the modifiers, do not apply to t2A; they are post-AoS.

Much-better information can be found here: Wayback Machine: UO Stratics t2A Resisting Spells Essay & Tables.

It isn't precisely what was asked-for (the test samples are smaller than what Clx requested), but the information should commute with what we've got 'live', here at UOSA.

SS

My bad. Did a lazy, quick google search/cut/paste... :P