client download

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
~|~Damaja
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

client download

Post by ~|~Damaja »

Is it possible to get a link to just the preferred client.exe in the downloads section? or does the uo patcher update more then just the client? and would screw up your install

Derrick

Re: client download

Post by Derrick »

~|~Damaja wrote:Is it possible to get a link to just the preferred client.exe in the downloads section? or does the uo patcher update more then just the client? and would screw up your install
It's actually the map files that are the problem more so that the client.exe.

I have a nice 5.0.8.3 package, but I haven't set anywhere to host it. It's about 700MB

~|~Damaja
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ~|~Damaja »

Derrick wrote:
~|~Damaja wrote:Is it possible to get a link to just the preferred client.exe in the downloads section? or does the uo patcher update more then just the client? and would screw up your install
It's actually the map files that are the problem more so that the client.exe.

I have a nice 5.0.8.3 package, but I haven't set anywhere to host it. It's about 700MB
nice. I'd reinstall to that package if it were up. Just to be sure

leterrien
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by leterrien »

I have a nice 5.0.8.3 package, but I haven't set anywhere to host it.
Derrick's special install is from the T2A CD and contains all of the original art/music! I still have this .rar and try to give it to my friends when they start. We should host a torrent or put it up on torrent site for everyone to enjoy! I would help seed to get it off the ground. Just a thought.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

leterrien wrote:
I have a nice 5.0.8.3 package, but I haven't set anywhere to host it.
Derrick's special install is from the T2A CD and contains all of the original art/music! I still have this .rar and try to give it to my friends when they start. We should host a torrent or put it up on torrent site for everyone to enjoy! I would help seed to get it off the ground. Just a thought.
Aye. I'd seed it all day too. Anyone with a tracker plz let me know and I'll make a torrent.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Install Files are now also available at:
http://uo.culler.net/downloads/ (Thanks Storm)
If you use the UltimaOnlineT2A.5.0.8.3.rar install, it does not include the registry entries so you will have manually point razor to your client.exe. Or, copy into your existing UOML installed directory.