Need help with Inscription

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Markil

Need help with Inscription

Post by Markil »

Greetings, Im trying to set a macro to run inscription overnight. Im having trouble getting Razor to recognize the scrolls in my bag once the restock agent is finished. I have used both 1 as the amount, and used 2 as the amount. When using 1 as the amount, Razor doesnt recognize the new scroll even though I have re-targeted as target by type. When using 2 as the amount, it works for a couple , but then breaks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Markil

Missy B

Re: Need help with Inscription

Post by Missy B »

Markil wrote:Greetings, Im trying to set a macro to run inscription overnight. Im having trouble getting Razor to recognize the scrolls in my bag once the restock agent is finished. I have used both 1 as the amount, and used 2 as the amount. When using 1 as the amount, Razor doesnt recognize the new scroll even though I have re-targeted as target by type. When using 2 as the amount, it works for a couple , but then breaks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Markil
set the restock amount to 5,i guess. keep your scrolls listed as absolute target and not by type. its having trouble because they need to be in your bag and if you target by type, razor tries to target the scrolls you have in your bank. good luck, if you cant get it set up, just contact me with a private message.

UsualSuspect

Post by UsualSuspect »

missy b has it right i think, Restock 5 or so at a time and absolute target, not by type.

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

yeah i use 7 at a time so world save cant mess me up eighter. it makes no difference cept that you wont run out of scrolls and get a fresh stack.

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Markil

Post by Markil »

Thanks so much guys. Working perfectly. One more question for ya. Im at 76.4 skill (74.3 real). I noticed I stopped gaining with recalls at 57.8 (actually camped there for little over an hour) Did any of you find any other tweaks that need to be made as to what I should be making?

Once again, thx so much.

Markil

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

well you can do the wiki way where you do ebolt at 60 flamestrike at 70 to gm

or my way recall to 60, mark to 70, gate to gm :P As i needed a good supply for my vendor anyway :P

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Return to “Guides”