Healing Guide

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Healing Guide

Post by Mikel123 »

Healing information in this forum is widely dispersed and in many cases, inaccurate. Here is the short and simple guide.

Things to know:
- at higher levels of healing, you only have a chance to gain if you have some chance to fail. So at 75.0 healing skill, if you're healing 3 points of damage over and over, and you never get the "barely help" message, you will also never get a gain.
- you need Anatomy at the same level as healing or higher (see below) to cure and/or ressurect.

Guide:
0-30: buy from an NPC
30-60.1: heal damage
60.1-80.1: cure poison (here is a macro for it: http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6028)
80.1 to 100.0: ressurect a ghost (he does not need to choose Yes or No in the ressurection menu; you can use bandages on him over and over and gain all along).

I logged the bandages I used on a couple characters as I progressed through the ghost ressurecting stage. Here is the data, and a nice little graph of what to expect in terms of bandages per .1 gain. The numbers are approximate (i.e. I went from 80 to 84 skill and averaged 19 bandages per gain, so maybe 80 is really 18 and 84 is really 21, etc).

Skill - Bandages per .1 gain
80 ----- 19
81 ----- 19
82 ----- 19
83 ----- 19
84 ----- 19
85 ----- 21
86 ----- 28
87 ----- 33
88 ----- 33
89 ----- 33
90 ----- 33
91 ----- 33
92 ----- 51
93 ----- 51
94 ----- 61
95 ----- 61
96 ----- 61
97 ----- 71
98 ----- 96
99 ----- 109

and a graph... the best-fit black line indicates what you're likely to expect (obviously my small sample size of 2 healers will be prone to some variance)

Pringles

Re: Healing Guide

Post by Pringles »

Has something changed? I am 80.2 real healing and used 1500 bandages and not gained a single gain on a ghost. I now changed to poisoning trick and that does give me gains.
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Pringles wrote:Has something changed? I am 80.2 real healing and used 1500 bandages and not gained a single gain on a ghost. I now changed to poisoning trick and that does give me gains.
What's your Anatomy at?
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Pringles

Post by Pringles »

anatomy is GM.... but with help of irc peeps i could solve it. It turns out that you need a longer pause for ressing than for curing poison. It was set to 8 seconds but should be 12 seconds.

Thanks Tagarr and Scurvy :)
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

Return to “Guides”