Guide: Alchemy

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
RichIX
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Guide: Alchemy

Post by RichIX »

Orion GM B^D wrote:I just made poison pots. I started with 50 alch/50 poisoning. Made regular poison to like 70ish
then on to greater till 85-90, then deadly. At 1st I did alch/poisoning at the same time, but it was
to slow. I saved all my poison kegs [lesser str one] to train poisoning.

As my skill gained, I would make greater kegs ie: heal/cure/str/dex/explo for personal use, which
yielded some gains.

The chart above will get you real close to the amount of shade you will need to GM both skills.

Hope this helps!
Thanks is can you add how you programmed your macro, is there a way to AFK this or do I have to be attended to let this run?
GM Lockpicker at your Service

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

RichIX wrote:
Orion GM B^D wrote:I just made poison pots. I started with 50 alch/50 poisoning. Made regular poison to like 70ish
then on to greater till 85-90, then deadly. At 1st I did alch/poisoning at the same time, but it was

As my skill gained, I would make greater kegs ie: heal/cure/str/dex/explo for personal use, which
yielded some gains.

The chart above will get you real close to the amount of shade you will need to GM both skills.

Hope this helps!
Thanks is can you add how you programmed your macro, is there a way to AFK this or do I have to be attended to let this run?
This is a sample macro to make deadly poison. I use 2-3 bottles and as I make a potion, its put in
the keg. It takes 100 to fill a keg. This can be macro'd afk. Depending on skill level will determine
how fast you fill the keg. You can add an additional lift and drop into a seperate keg to increase
attempts. Just make sure you have the regs and mortars to do it. My tinker makes all my tools, no
matter the char. Tinker with 50 skill can make ok mortars, GM made are best.
When you first record it, right click on mortar and change to [type], so when the mortar breaks,
it will use next one as long as they the game can see them.
You can reuse this macro, only have to retarget the reg pile, and the lift n drop to a new keg. I have a macro saved for all the potion types I use.

Double click[mortar n pestle]
Wait for Target
Absolute Target[Regs]
Wait for Menu[Any]
MenuResponse 4
Pause 14.00sec
Lift Green Potion[1]
Pause 1.00sec
Drop to [Keg]
Attachments
example macro[deadly poison].JPG
example macro[deadly poison].JPG (16.12 KiB) Viewed 2172 times
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

RichIX
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RichIX »

Orion GM B^D wrote:
RichIX wrote:

yielded some gains.

Hope this helps!
This is a sample macro to make deadly poison. I use 2-3 bottles and as I make a potion, its put in
the keg. It takes 100 to fill a keg. This can be macro'd afk. Depending on skill level will determine
how fast you fill the keg. You can add an additional lift and drop into a seperate keg to increase
attempts. Just make sure you have the regs and mortars to do it. My tinker makes all my tools, no
matter the char. Tinker with 50 skill can make ok mortars, GM made are best.
When you first record it, right click on mortar and change to [type], so when the mortar breaks,
it will use next one as long as they the game can see them.
You can reuse this macro, only have to retarget the reg pile, and the lift n drop to a new keg. I have a macro saved for all the potion types I use.

Double click[mortar n pestle]
Wait for Target
Absolute Target[Regs]
Wait for Menu[Any]
MenuResponse 4
Pause 14.00sec
Lift Green Potion[1]
Pause 1.00sec
Drop to [Keg]
Perfect Thanks :)
GM Lockpicker at your Service