Guide: Alchemy & Poisoning

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
ShastaMcNasty
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Guide: Alchemy & Poisoning

Post by ShastaMcNasty »

im using this method and so far it has taken me 12 kegs of Reg Poison to get from 50-65 real. Thanks for posting this guide!!

[23:25] <chainsoar> some rat f#&* on foot just killed me with a single ebolt

[18:19] <MatrondeWinter> I once saw ShastaMcNasty kill chad- with only a pitchfork, 5 bandaids, and the unlock spell.

Wharf Rat

Post by Wharf Rat »

PillPuller wrote:
droctagon wrote:I'm having a hard time macroing poisoning with 'target by type'.. majority of the time it wont recognize the potion and just stalls the macro. This seems to be happening even when i only have 2 potions in my pack in clear sight, not stacked... any ideas?
PM me I know what's wrong. (As I encountered the same at first.)
Can somebody please post the fix to this issue as I see I am not the only one that has had this problem. It would be better than having to PM somebody that has not been on.

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

An Corp...

I used this excellent guide to GM Alchemy and Poisoning in parallel, as most everyone who has come along since probably has. I decided to graph the reagent consumption throughout the process, but I didn't think to do this until about halfway through, as a result the Alchemy starting value is 72.3 and Poisoning's starting value is 68.5. Deadly poison potion creation began at 97.6 Poisoning.

Hopefully this adds value to a very helpful thread...