Lockpicking + Cartography via Razor

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Lockpicking + Cartography via Razor

Post by Mikel123 »

Actually, yeah, I apologize. Some of that was from treasure maps my tamer found.

So I'll modify it to 125k, and this is conservative. Some of this comes also from Provoking/EVing monsters near chests.

My suggestion to lockpickers is to make a runebook with all of the high-level (level "4") chests and check them. Don't waste your time with the lower level ones that have only 125 gold or so.

For what it's worth, the public runebooks of high-level lockpicking locations at Roadkill and $$$ libraries are incomplete. Look around dungeons and you'll find a bunch more. The level 4 chests are the ones without arrows in them, that have some chance of failing with 95-99 LP skill.

QuinnSpade

Post by QuinnSpade »

Okay, I don't understand. I have it all worked out, up until the "use skill>cartography"... then it gets to "waiting for target" and sits there for 25 seconds. I don't understand why it's doing this.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Right click the "Wait for target", edit, change wait for timeout from 30 to 1. Should do the trick, all default "Wait for target" timers are 30 seconds.
?

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

How many lockpicks does it take to GM, roughly? What about maps?
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Ender

Post by Ender »

Haven't really kept track of maps but as far as picks, I think I'm up to about 1000 (very rough estimate) and still only 96.9. I know I've used right at 200 to go from 94.7 > 96.9.