Razor mining macro

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
randale

Razor mining macro

Post by randale »

I've read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=708

But, does anyone have a mining macro that will smelt when needed and go to the next point after one runs out of metal? Is this possible? It's allowed as long as you are looking at the screen (you can even run 3 characters on three different accounts and have them mining at the same time) I just don't fully understand all razor's commands for making macro's. For going from one spot to another, I'd guess you could set up an IF statement, a series of walking steps, if it could check my coordinate and see I'm standing on coords X/Y , and when it gets the message "There is no metal here to mine" it will go to coords X/Y mining spot 2, etc.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Razor mining macro

Post by Ronk »

I can't be sure but if using a sextant causes your location to be stated as a system message, then you could detect your coordinates via a sextant.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

randale

Post by randale »

Ronk wrote:I can't be sure but if using a sextant causes your location to be stated as a system message, then you could detect your coordinates via a sextant.
Thank you, also is it possible with Razor to invoke a macro from within another macro? For example, suppose I hotkey one of my macros as F5, then I record a macro, press 5 and it will play the other macro, from within that one, then go it will back to the original and finish it?

Also, I don't understand how to put an item in my hotbar with my regs. I know in the title bar display the code for it is {gold} which I put it. But, I think I'm not seeing it in my hotbar because I don't have it in my counters window as well. I click the add button put in the name gold, can put in the code, but what is item ID, where can I get this (and put it there?) Also it says color if any will be -1, well the regs are colored, I'm guessing lack of color means grey or black or something (certainly not colorless like water is)

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

randale wrote:
Ronk wrote:I can't be sure but if using a sextant causes your location to be stated as a system message, then you could detect your coordinates via a sextant.
Thank you, also is it possible with Razor to invoke a macro from within another macro? For example, suppose I hotkey one of my macros as F5, then I record a macro, press 5 and it will play the other macro, from within that one, then go it will back to the original and finish it?

Also, I don't understand how to put an item in my hotbar with my regs. I know in the title bar display the code for it is {gold} which I put it. But, I think I'm not seeing it in my hotbar because I don't have it in my counters window as well. I click the add button put in the name gold, can put in the code, but what is item ID, where can I get this (and put it there?) Also it says color if any will be -1, well the regs are colored, I'm guessing lack of color means grey or black or something (certainly not colorless like water is)
Yes its possible, but ive found that when the new macro finishes...the whole thread finishes. It doesn't properly go back to the original and complete it. In other words...

Macro 1:
Say "A"
Say "B"
Hot Key: Macro 2:
Say "C"
Say "D"

Macro 2:
Say "123"

If you ran macro 1 you'd say "A" then "B" then "123" and the macro would stop. So it takes a little bit of fanciness to get it to return.

IN regards to the counter...
-1 means any hue. Ive never used the color feature but if I had to guess id say its so you can count different colored items.

For the item id, just use the target button (or whatever its called) When you add an item theres another button you can click to get a cursor and then target the item you want to count (gold in your case). Then for the tag just type 'gold'. Then in your hot bar you can type {gold} and it should put it there.

Lastly, make sure you check the little count box in the counter list. By default, when you add an item it doesnt' count them. Remember too, you gotta open your bag and all sub bags for it to properly count. There is a setting that will auto open all bags but this is very dangerous as people can just hand you trappe dpouches, your counter will auto open, and dead.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

randale

Post by randale »

Is razor still being developed/upgraded/updated?
Last edited by randale on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

McSchnurke

Post by McSchnurke »

Yep, just got a new patch a couple months ago.

randale

Post by randale »

For the item id, just use the target button (or whatever its called) When you add an item theres another button you can click to get a cursor and then target the item you want to count (gold in your case). Then for the tag just type 'gold'. Then in your hot bar you can type {gold} and it should put it there.
I did what you said. I typed {gold} in the title bar display, I put some gold in my pack, hit the add button, typed gold for the name. Hit Target, targeted the gold in my pack, and click the new Gold listing in my Counters. But, it doesn't display the graphic. The last thing I have on my title bar all the way to the right is {aids} (bandages) and right next to that on my title bar I have a white 0, no graphic, just a zero, if I get or lose gold it will change, so I know this is gold, but it doesn't have the pile of gold graphic.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

randale wrote:
I did what you said. I typed {gold} in the title bar display, I put some gold in my pack, hit the add button, typed gold for the name. Hit Target, targeted the gold in my pack, and click the new Gold listing in my Counters. But, it doesn't display the graphic. The last thing I have on my title bar all the way to the right is {aids} (bandages) and right next to that on my title bar I have a white 0, no graphic, just a zero, if I get or lose gold it will change, so I know this is gold, but it doesn't have the pile of gold graphic.
Select the gold in your counters and edit. I believe there is a checkbox to 'display icon' or 'display graphic' or something of that sort.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

randale

Post by randale »

On a side note. I'm looking to see if auto-mining (while attended) is actually possible using a Razor macro. I'd need some trigger for it to walk to forge when I fill up with ore, and smelt it. As well as go to the next place to mine, after the spot has been mined dry. Also, it would be nice for it to recall to the bank to deposit the ingots. This is what I was saying about a macro within a macro. It would act like a subroutine does in EasyUO (since that isn't allowed here)

itwouldbewise

Post by itwouldbewise »

Sounds like the kind of problem for a programmer to solve--it would involve a lot of planning, a lot of if statements to cover every single possible corner case, and a lot of testing.

Even then I'm not sure it's possible with Razor... Don't the "walk" commands in razor mess up your client such that you need to restart to fix it? That's my impression of it, and if that's the case, your idea cannot work without another (illegal) assist program.

It sounds like an interesting problem, and I might look into it if I have time (assuming I'm not immediately sunk by the Razor walking bug).
Mistah T
The Pity-er of Fools

randale

Post by randale »

itwouldbewise wrote:Sounds like the kind of problem for a programmer to solve--it would involve a lot of planning, a lot of if statements to cover every single possible corner case, and a lot of testing.

Even then I'm not sure it's possible with Razor... Don't the "walk" commands in razor mess up your client such that you need to restart to fix it? That's my impression of it, and if that's the case, your idea cannot work without another (illegal) assist program.

It sounds like an interesting problem, and I might look into it if I have time (assuming I'm not immediately sunk by the Razor walking bug).
An update to razor might be useful, if they would do it. Actually, if you (anyone) had enough knowledge, they could decompile it and make the changes.

Return to “Guides”