Need help making a character...

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
WiseOne

Re: Need help making a character...

Post by WiseOne »

Yes, as long as it is not in town. If you need a place to macro safely I can let you use one of my houses, I have several that are being refreshed but nothing more.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Bmohr225

Post by Bmohr225 »

Only if you're out of guard zone. And as far as dropping LP, it's up to you. If I could go back and switch out my GM med for 50/50 LP/med I wouldn't.

gunslinger737

Post by gunslinger737 »

Awesome thanks so much i really appreciate the help :D and WiseOne i might half to take u up on that offer :) gotta get some money goin first for regs though. Thanks again :D 8)

Apoc13

Post by Apoc13 »

Ive never had a bard for some reason in all the years i used to play. what would be the start up skills mage and?

Jason-

Post by Jason- »

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Apoc13 wrote:Ive never had a bard for some reason in all the years i used to play. what would be the start up skills mage and?
Magery and pretty much whatever you want since all the other skills in that template are pretty easy and cheap/free to get to at least 50. I would start with at least 1 point in music or provo though so you get a newbied instrument (won't have to get a new one when you die).

Jason-

Post by Jason- »

Apocalypse wrote:
Apoc13 wrote:Ive never had a bard for some reason in all the years i used to play. what would be the start up skills mage and?
Magery and pretty much whatever you want since all the other skills in that template are pretty easy and cheap/free to get to at least 50. I would start with at least 1 point in music or provo though so you get a newbied instrument (won't have to get a new one when you die).

This information holds true. However, if you wanted to expedite the creation process, I would encourage the individual to get 50 med and 50 provocation starting out. Train the rest of the skills up to 30-32 w/e the number is.

Apoc13

Post by Apoc13 »

thanks