Forensic Eval

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Zie

Forensic Eval

Post by Zie »

Been trying to gain this kill a mob sit and use the skill on the corpse no gain only at 34.5 skill many skill uses not a single .1 gain am i missing something?

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Forensic Eval

Post by Casey »

Try using it on living player characters.

Kordavox

Post by Kordavox »

I have managed to afk macro this doing the following:
I trapped a scorpion in my house and placed a character from a 2nd account closest to the scorpion such that the scorpion continually targeted and killed the character. I placed the character I wanted to gain forensic eval on one tile further away from the scorpion so that the scorpion would always target the 2nd account character over my forensic eval char. As the scorpion would kill the 2nd account character my forensic eval character would loop eval the corpse. My forensic eval char would constantly be bandaid-resurrecting the 2nd account character to provide fresh corpses to eval.
At approx 76 shown forensic eval I switched to eval'ing my thief character and I am now up to 99.4. I do not know if eval'ing a thief is effective prior to this skill level.

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Zie!,

Just find a spawn with a bunch of really crappy mobs like mongbats or rats. It needs to be a place with alot and they have to respawn in your screen. Kill one of them and record a macro of you using the skill on the corpse. Then change it from absolute target to "by type (corpse)."

Then tab into war mode and run the macro at a loop every 10.25secs (to allow for lag). You can AFK this, and even add a
"conditional if Hit points<(whatever level of hp you think you need to heal at)" bandage self macro for when HP gets low. Just add the heal macro after the forensic one. It will skip the heal part until you need it.

After that is setup you can run it AFK if you wanted and the mobs will continue spawning and dying and you will use the skill on random corpses. Once your skill is around 80 switch to using forensics on an NPC like a healer or some one's thieff. Just use it on a living character or thief and loop it like you did for the Mobs. Only difference here is you are using it on a living individual.

You can gain weapons skill, parrying, and healing at the same time you gain forensics if AFK macroed at the right spot. PM me if you want a good spot to do it at. I know some spots :D

Return to “Guides”