killing npcs in town guide pls?

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Magilla Gorilla

killing npcs in town guide pls?

Post by Magilla Gorilla »

I swear I saw a post about how to kill npcs in town but I never thought why I would need it, until the other day an npc had a fresh pair of jordans I really wanted. I died 5 times trying to figure out how to kill him so if anyones has some good ideas post them pls.

Daventry23

Re: killing npcs in town guide pls?

Post by Daventry23 »

to get sandals off a stable master on my one character i would get far away and cast explosion and run outta the screen

then when guards can no longer be called i ran back in the screen yet the npc was in combat mode and coming for me. So i just lured him outside of trinsic and killed him. Also Poison spell but you will get guard wacked.

note: npc will remain blue to you so while u lure him dont let him touch you or hit him with a wrestle or guards can wack you.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Nice trick. I've personally never tried that, but what DOES work is just attacking from the edge of the screen (be sure no other NPC is around to call guards on you) and just use a wep to kill him.

If there are other NPC's around, and you don't mind dying, put 5 greater explo pots in a bag, set that bag as a target in your use once agent and record a macro that basically reads:
Use once
Wait for target
Last target (set the NPC as your last target beforehnad)
Pause 1sec
[check the loop box]

hit play, and loot the Jordan's later.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Magilla Gorilla

Post by Magilla Gorilla »

awesome good tips guys. If more people have knowledge on this and have diff ways of doin it pls post them and ill make a seperate post and label it as a guide on how to safely do this.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

*sighs*

Why not....

Okay, you'll have to find the "magic" number of tiles to do this. All you have to do is get a Dexxer with a newbie weapon or a store-bought weapon of some sort. Make sure you are not in range of ANY NPC. Go into War Mode. Pull out the health bar of your victim. Attack. Do NOT move. Just stand there and let them come to you. You'll need to be pretty much off screen to do this. If you move, they'll most likely call guards on you. If you die instantly, you weren't far enough away from an NPC. If nothing happens, you're not close enough. Find the magic number through trial and error.

Enjoy.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Jayrich

Post by Jayrich »

Light Shade wrote:*sighs*

Why not....

Okay, you'll have to find the "magic" number of tiles to do this. All you have to do is get a Dexxer with a newbie weapon or a store-bought weapon of some sort. Make sure you are not in range of ANY NPC. Go into War Mode. Pull out the health bar of your victim. Attack. Do NOT move. Just stand there and let them come to you. You'll need to be pretty much off screen to do this. If you move, they'll most likely call guards on you. If you die instantly, you weren't far enough away from an NPC. If nothing happens, you're not close enough. Find the magic number through trial and error.

Enjoy.

-L/S

its about 9 tiles i have learned this through much trial and error also i have one of the larger sandal collections obtained from this .

jimm1432

Post by jimm1432 »

I just attack from 8 or more tiles away and no guards will be called. you can also make a newb mage and poison them, it takes about 2 poison spells to kill npc's. good for npc's in a shop you cant lure or afk killing.

Apoc13

Post by Apoc13 »

I remember using a bard to provoke animals to do so back on osi. Is this not useable here?

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

I used to use enticement here, just to get them to a good spot to attack.
Works well.

Return to “Guides”