Need tips to fish up SOS

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
blister

Need tips to fish up SOS

Post by blister »

Hello guys,

It's been a long time since I fished up SOS and I feel really rusty. I have 3 GM fishers to get the MIBs but I'd need tips from people who do large quantity of SOS. Last time I fished SOS for money I was using easyUO which made it easy to find bottles but I don't have as much time as I used to and EUO is now allowed here so if anyone can share tips or guide on how to fish up large amount of SOSs it would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Need tips to fish up SOS

Post by Rammar »

I have a couple posts here you might want to look at:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=30902

blister

Post by blister »

Simply amazing.

Thanks a lot Rammar

+ rep given :)

jimm1432

Post by jimm1432 »

When I get home from fishing MIBs I enter them into uoam, and use the old stratics fishermens guild ''10 region map'' to sort them into bags representing each region. once I fill a bag I (USED TO) recall onto the water in that region, place boat and hit the spots.

I know a few people use the enhanced client here, If it works, there are a few mods that offer auto sailing. IE you just open mibs and the client sails there on it's own. it works a lot like making waypoints on a map and giving it to the tiller man.

blister

Post by blister »

Are you talking about this? :

http://stratics.com/community/forums/pincos-ui.667/

I'm trying to go thru all the features on this client. Looks great. I wouldn't use to farm or pvp but wouldn't mind using it for other task :)

jimm1432

Post by jimm1432 »

That's the one, I've never used the client myself but I know it (mod UI) will sail to mib's on it's own.

Return to “Guides”