Best fisherman template?

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
FishinPro

Re: Best fisherman template?

Post by FishinPro »

These templates are ALL wrong...

Best fishing template is:

Fishing
Hiding
Music
Peacemaking
Healing
Anatomy
Magery

With 2 or 3 fisherman going at once, serpents wont ever be a problem, you can pretty much heal through anything healing eachother and you can use magery to heal as well, if needed...Once you fish up the treasure have your main mage do all of the exporting, dont try and do it with your fisherman. Your fisherman is only there to fish up MIB's and then fish up the treasure.

Just make a macro to play peacemaking and heal your other chars and fish and loop it...
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

T3h D4ve

Post by T3h D4ve »

Some people may want to fight the spawn, or at least be able to stand off against pirates?
Although I do like the idea of hassle free fishing for later down the line.

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

T3h D4ve wrote:Some people may want to fight the spawn, or at least be able to stand off against pirates?

If you have 3 fisherman going all at once healing eachother, in a figurative circle, and using one to cast heal and manuever the boat, no pirate will ever be able to kill you.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

T3h D4ve

Post by T3h D4ve »

No pirate, correct.
PirateS however....but most I've seen of group ganks so far is 2v1 and explosion pots.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

FishinPro wrote:
T3h D4ve wrote:Some people may want to fight the spawn, or at least be able to stand off against pirates?

If you have 3 fisherman going all at once healing eachother, in a figurative circle, and using one to cast heal and manuever the boat, no pirate will ever be able to kill you.
Most people who pirate, bring 2 or 3 clients with them. 2 (let alone 3) Archers (or magerY) + purple pots + AoE/Field spells will kill 3 fishermen being controlled by an individual any day.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

That's hilarious, really. I don't think some of you have any idea how many people I've killed with 3 clients healing and macroing peace on their boat.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Djinn_Voodoo

Post by Djinn_Voodoo »

Stay out of my oceans!!! :mrgreen: