Trophy/Silver Turn-In System (DATED)

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Guide : Trophy Turn-In System

Post by GuardianKnight »

The idea was to not have bless deeds ....some reason or another it would ruin the world.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

strut

Post by strut »

As long as nothing that can be used effectively in combat is blessed, then it's np. Blessed stuff = kill shard. Item insurance = kill shard. Tried and tested on OSI and Siege Perilous. There's a reason you can go a week without seeing anyone else there lol.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

How accurate is this thread still? Is there an updated post I have missed somewhere?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

the lsit at the start is fully updated and accurate
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Well as long as you notice that the 2 pt golden slim trophies aren't the same as the greyish slim trophies you will be fine. There isn't an updated picture of it .
Last edited by GuardianKnight on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Can I use a name change deed to change a characters name to something that is 1 character longer in length than the max created via Character Creation? I know the character limitation is client based, can someone (staff) verify the max string length of the name change deed?

Thanks

purplehazze

Post by purplehazze »

Why is demon bone armor higher up on the list than ranger armor? Considering it still drops in game and the entire set sells for 40k compared to 500k that a ranger suit sells for.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Can I use a name change deed to change a characters name to something that is 1 character longer in length than the max created via Character Creation? I know the character limitation is client based, can someone (staff) verify the max string length of the name change deed?

Thanks
Currently the name change deed is manually redeemable by staff only. But we do run the names through the name validator before we change them. If you cannot create a new character with the name you desire, a Name Change Deed will not get you that name.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Derrick

Re: Guide : Trophy/Silver Turn-In System

Post by Derrick »

As of tomorrow rewards will be redeemable by silver only, and the Tournament Master NPC will be able to redeem your trophies to their silver values. The original post in this thread has been updated to reflect this change.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

OMG NOW TROPHIES ARE RAREZ AND WORTH EVEN MOREZ!

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Mikel123 wrote:OMG NOW TROPHIES ARE RAREZ AND WORTH EVEN MOREZ!
Trophies or Silver are still given out at events in the same manner, but we will only be doing redemptions in silver form.

This alieviates potential error in addition to easing the amount of time it takes to do these transactions. In the future we hope to partially automate the redempletion of Silver as well.

Vortex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Vortex »

Maybe this has been discussed before (dont have the energy to read 11 pages), but is there a way for crafters to earn silver? Maybe a BOD system or events?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Vortex wrote:Maybe this has been discussed before (dont have the energy to read 11 pages), but is there a way for crafters to earn silver? Maybe a BOD system or events?
no sorry, only way to get silver/trophies is to do events or buy them.

Cataclyst

Post by Cataclyst »

"crafters" can attend all the events that other players do, minus the tournaments as it'll be pretty impossible for you to win, unless you're just that good. Do CTF's, doesn't require any PvP skills just grab the flag & run back to your base, and hope the rest of your team aren't crafters.
(10:15:37 AM) mark: wana pk?
(10:15:41 AM) Cataclysm: all mine are dead, sigh
(10:15:44 AM) Cataclysm: thank weezy for one, spanky for the other
(10:15:49 AM) Cataclysm: and a dc for the third
(10:15:57 AM) mark: why u shouldnt team with ethnics

Luca|Blight

Post by Luca|Blight »

Vortex wrote:Maybe this has been discussed before (dont have the energy to read 11 pages), but is there a way for crafters to earn silver? Maybe a BOD system or events?
Bagball is probably the best event for crafters. There's also PvM events like the invasion of Nujelm, etc., that give out trophies/silver.

Return to “Guides”