Safely Macroing Magery/Resist In Your Home.

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Safely Macroing Magery/Resist In Your Home.

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Bunkamania wrote:This doesn't have anything to do with the OP but, I wanted to ask a question regarding Magic Resist training. Can you cast blade spirits on the floor below and run back and forth on the floor above it to gain? I remember training Resist in my L-Shape that way when I played on Atlantic back in the day.

Thanks in advance.
You can firefield from a ship outside guardzone to a ship inside guardzone which will still damage you but not as much.
Once you start raking in gold where it does not matter especially when you make a scribe and just make characters for the heck of it you will firefield, use casters on a ship (pets npcs) to low-mid 80s and from there with magery at 50 use flamestrike scrolls untill about 80 magery. This will yield huge resist gains. Once your magery reaches 80 you will cast flamestrike straight.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

ekielusiak

Post by ekielusiak »

Im raising resist on my warrior, mage casting flame strike. Is there anything i can add in the mages macro to not cast fs if my warriors health is too low? The if statements only work on your own character right? if hp <=

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JBURNS »

As far as I know the if hp < is the only way to do a health check. It only checks the HP of that char though. I would suggest using another char for healing you warrior even if its only at 50..It takes 15 secs to bandage yourself but only 8 if its targeted on a diff char. With both chars healing you should have a better surivival rate.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

It actually is possible to use IF HP and still control another players flamestrike.
With 3 characters but is fairly technical.
You use snooping as a system message trigger.

Character A runs macro if HP=>99 snoop character B
Character B sits there and does nothing (possibly heals you or raises another skill)
Character C runs macro if 'You notice' cast flamestrike on character A

Character B is really just there because if character A and C were on adjacent tiles they'd end up wrestling.
Lock snooping at 0 for all chars.
Last edited by [Uhh] Eo on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.