Cooking with Razor!

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Cooking with Razor!

Post by Ronk »

Rammar wrote:Your cooking skill is the same as your chance for success. Not a big deal when cooking a few things at a time, but on a stack of 60k fishteaks, a 50% (for 50 cooking) chance of loosing all of them might not be acceptable.

You can always minimize the risk by cooking smaller stacks, but over time you'll still waste a certain percentage.

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/?title=Cooking

I usually macro cooking for stats until at or near GM, then cook any other fishteaks I have laying around in bulk before I drop it.
Isn't this a fallacy? Cooking one at a time or all at once is still a 50/50 chance and should come out the same, no?
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Ronk wrote:
Rammar wrote:Your cooking skill is the same as your chance for success. Not a big deal when cooking a few things at a time, but on a stack of 60k fishteaks, a 50% (for 50 cooking) chance of loosing all of them might not be acceptable.

You can always minimize the risk by cooking smaller stacks, but over time you'll still waste a certain percentage.

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/?title=Cooking

I usually macro cooking for stats until at or near GM, then cook any other fishteaks I have laying around in bulk before I drop it.
Isn't this a fallacy? Cooking one at a time or all at once is still a 50/50 chance and should come out the same, no?
That appears to be the case now. I'm pretty sure that at the time the entire stack was lost when you failed.

jimmyholand88

Post by jimmyholand88 »

Cheech wrote:im new with razor and i got your macro figure out except for the restock agent -1 i know where it is in razor I set mine at raw fish steak using the hotkey f1 but i cant manage to make it work and i dunno whats wrong
wow this is a very nice topic thanks for share. 8)

Elwood

Post by Elwood »

Doing this to work my stats up now just figured I'd let everyone know,
you can cook from a lit heating stand in your bag so it's possible to do this anywhere you want at any bank.
Cheers!

Strabo

Post by Strabo »

I cannot figure out how to make this macro work.. May as well do it the old fashion way, by hand

Galtan Silversong

Post by Galtan Silversong »

My two cents on this:

If you hit a world save, it might disrupt the macro. Two things might happen:

1. It gets stuck on the cooking part.
SOLUTION: Change the wait for target timeout for 45 seconds, so it will allow enough time for the world to save, the target to come up, and continue cooking. (See below in PURPLE)

2. It saves on the restock phase, which will be jumped, and it will prompt to cook the whole stack.
SOLUTION: Create a counter for the raw fish, mark the check box so it's active. Then modify the macro to add an If-Else-Endif statement (See below in GREEN)

Kabal wrote:I thought Id post a couple simple tweaks I made to this that just makes it go a little faster.
Safir wrote: If ("Raw fish count" <= 0 )
Exec: Restock Agent-1 (This restock agent should be to restock 1 piece of w/e food you want to cook)
Pause ,50sec
Absolute Target (The container from which you're restocking)
Pause 3,00sec ((!)Really important Pause, if you dun have this then the restock agent won't have time to put the single piece of food into your pack and you'll end up cooking the entire lot of your uncooked food reserves that you're using to gain in cooking)
Else
Double Click (cut%s% of raw ribs (09F1)) (Or w/e food you want to cook)
Pause ,50sec
Wait for Target <---- this can just be deleted, just the .5 sec pause will work just fine. Change TimeOut to worldsave time (I use 45 seconds)
Absolute Target (The heat source on which you're cooking the food items, in my case it's a small forge in my house)
Pause 6,00sec<---- this should be changed to 2.5 seconds because its 6 seconds total between cooks and you already have a 3 second and a .5 second one in there
Endif
Enjoy.

Anomander Rake

Post by Anomander Rake »

Does Razor consider the World Save a Sys Msg? If so....just use an IF statement to "catch" a world save in stead of making your macro 45 seconds slower for an hour or two.

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

No it does not. World saves are not seen by razor.

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Harimonster

Post by Harimonster »

I'm having some problems with my macro.

Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Restock Agent-1
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1083068307|1803|3257|7|3701
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|2426|True
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1087770907|1805|3256|7|4017
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:02.5000000

So when I log back in the Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|2426|True line is gone from the macro and it's just 2 pauses back to back. When I go check it in my .macro file, it's still the same. Any idea as to why it's not recognizing that line in game? I've been messing with this for over an hour now.