Razor documentation

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
smithyed

Razor documentation

Post by smithyed »

Hello fellow UOers!

I just recently joined and am really enjoying it - what a blast from the past! I played Lake Superior from 1997 - 2003, mostly as a tamer.

One of the pleasant improvements in UO is Razor! Razor is a vast improvement over the tool I used to use (UO Assist?), but one frustration is setting up macros. I've seen this question asked many times in various ways on the forums but have not found an answer: is there a wiki or complete documentation somewhere so that I can write macros? For example, I've seen several references to setting a target to "a random grey", yet I don't see that option in the gui. As a programmer I don't mind writing the macros without the GUI, but I need to know the supported commands. I've even tried hunting down a repository of pre-baked macros with the idea that I could look at them and find all of the valid commands, but the repositories I've found are all deadlinked. So, is anyone aware of documentation for Razor, and if so point me in that direction?

Many thanks!

Smithyed

Narcissic

Re: Razor documentation

Post by Narcissic »

smithyed wrote:Hello fellow UOers!
"a random grey"

Smithyed
First off, welcome to UOSA! :D

Second, check under hotkeys for targets. Bind a hotkey to that target and then record yourself pressing that hotkey.

Third, to answer your question, I have not seen anything like what you are asking for. Sorry :/
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Return to “Guides”