Razor Macro for attacking closest or random target below %40

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Rhuandel

Razor Macro for attacking closest or random target below %40

Post by Rhuandel »

Hello guys, I'm new here so i was wondering if a Razor Macro for attacking any humanoid target (blue, pk, grey) below %40 hp can be made? If so, please help me. Cheers! :D

Apocalypse

Re: Razor Macro for attacking closest or random target below

Post by Apocalypse »

If you're talking about in a field situation, then I don't believe it's possible (at least not in a worthwhile way). However, if you're talking about setting up a macro (let's say magery, cast on self macro) where you want one of your secondary characters to heal you when you get below a certain HP, then there's a way to make it happen. You'd set up your character who needs the heal to try and snoop the healer char when he gets below the desired level. The healer would get the message that they're being snooped and it would trigger them to heal the caster. The point here being that the character with the low health has to "tell" the other character they're below that mark.

Rhuandel

Re: Razor Macro for attacking closest or random target below

Post by Rhuandel »

I see, Razor show the percentage hit points on creatures i thought that it actually knows when someone is below let's say 40 or 50 percent and some macro can be done with this knowledge but it seems I'm wrong.

Thanks for your quick reply btw ^^

Return to “Guides”